Opening a vacancy
Work for Equality organization is opening a vacancy for the post of Project Manager.
The suitable candidate can apply for the post
Name of the Organization: Work for Equality
Location: Maharashtra -Pune – Rural part of Pune
Job nature: Full-Time
Post: Project Manager
Qualification: Master of Social Work
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in project management
Salary: As per experience and capabilities.
The candidate should have following required Skills:
1) Good writing and communication skills in English, Hindi and Marathi.
2) Good presentation skills.
3) Fund raising skills.
4) Proposal writing skills.
5) Good computer knowledge and MS Office skills
6) Social media management skills
7) To coordinate with foreign funding agency.
8) To develop project report in English language independently.
9) To coordinate with local NGO/ Institutional partners and simultaneously work with villagers.
10) To manage project and coordinate with related staff.
11) Capacities to monitor and evaluate the programs.
12) Need own vehicle, valid license and driving skills.
Candidate should have willingness to work in remote area independently.
If you qualify the required skills, kindly send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st October 2020.